When you use iKure services, you trust us with your personal data. iKure pledges to keep that trust. This public document aims to describe the personal data we collect, how we store and use them, and your choices regarding your personal data.
Last modified: May 15, 2020
Effective date: May 15, 2020
• Patients: A patient can request, or be solicited, to use one or more services that iKure provides. A patient can also include direct recipients of the services or indirect users in the family, neighborhood, or a community on whose behalf a user can seek such services.
• Providers: Healthcare providers such as doctors, nurses, lab technicians, caregivers, and others who are entrusted with the responsibilities to provide the services to the users.
• Project partners: Individuals who are entrusted with the responsibility to run health facilitiesand oversee the delivery of healthcare services.
• Project contractors: Individuals who provide the users and providers with supplies and services.
3. Data controller
iKure Techsoft Private Limited (41-A, Jodhpur Garden, Near South City Mall, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045, India) is the data controller for the personal data collected anywhere in the world.
4. Data collection and usage
For the purpose of providing services effectively to its users, iKure collects the following sets of data.
4.1. Data provided by users
4.1.1. Data collected user registration include:
• User profile: When user gets registered in iKure’s App, website, health facilities, and other such services, we create a user profile. The user profile may include name, date of birth, age, home and other addresses, gender, photograph. As part of the profile, users may be asked to submit information on emergency contacts.
• Family profile: In addition to the user’s own profile, user may be asked to create user profile for her family members. In the process, we also record data on family relationships.
• Demographic data: Time to time we may conduct user surveys which may contain user’s demographic data.
4.1.2. Data created during usage of services include:
• Transaction log: For each service transaction, iKure logs the user details and time of initiating and availing the services. In certain cases, such as when the user requests and avails a video call for teleconsultation services, iKure also maintains a record of a virtual device token (randomly generated to associate with a device) that has originated and requested to avail the video call services.
• Transaction information: For each service requested and delivered, iKure collects and maintains information on user requesting service, intended provider, health issue for which services requested, date and time, location, mode of services delivery, payment information, distances covered for accessing services. In addition, in some cases, the transaction information may also associate user with promotion code applied and availed in a transaction.
• Usage data: iKure collects and maintains data on users visits to iKure’s Apps and sites including originating location, access date and time, pages viewed, search keywords, app crash and other system activities, and type of browser.
• Communications data: Through its App and websites, iKure connects the users to health providers, project partners, and project contractors on the services requested by the user to the healthcare provider. Such communication typically includes user’s name, address, demographic details, medical history, vitals, diagnostics reports, and previous prescriptions.
For others such as partners and contractors, the communications may include user details and services name, depending on the specific services the partners and contractors are required to deliver to the users.
4.1.3. Data from other sources including:
• Other data may include user’s feedback, responses to surveys etc.
• Users referral details including the source and target user information including phone number and email addresses.
• User providing data with connection to a claim or a dispute raised on a service.
4.2. Data usage
4.2.1. Providing services
• iKure uses users’ data to provide, facilitate, and customize services for its users. Such usage of data to provide services may include:
• Patient registration
• Verify user’s mobile number and email address so that healthcare providers can accurately connect with the users (patients)
• Schedule services, visits, follow-ups based on health issues reported by the users
• Collect samples, deliver medicine and consumables to the users (patients)
• Allow the users and health providers schedule consultations, follow-up, and video call (for telemedicine services)
• Enable the users to personalize their experience include selection of the healthcare providers, health facilities, medicine, and consumable brands
4.2.2. Customer support
iKure collects and maintains user data and services transactions to provide customer support including:
• Track specific services transactions and answer queries and resolution
• Use the complaints and feedback data with users’ consent for developing and providing solutions by project staff
• Monitor and improve the effectiveness of customer support
4.2.3. Research and development
iKure may use the user data to conduct research and analytics to improve services delivery, understand health and disease prevalence based on demographic, timeseries, and geographical correlations.
5. Third party services
Google Play Services
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
7. Service Providers
we may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service.
• To provide the Service on our behalf.
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Links to Other Sites
10. Children’s Privacy
The App is not intended to be used by anyone under 13. However, they may receive the services, or their data may be included in the user record maintained in the App or website by their parents or other family members.
11. Contact Us