iKure is a trusted and leading CSR partner that believes in working in paired partnership to unleash new ways of providing holistic healthcare solutions, creating positive image of the corporate and bringing sustained impact in the health and socio-economic outcomes of the underserved populations. iKure’s comprehensive healthcare services combines select CSR programs uniquely tailor-made to match specific CSR goals. iKure’s CSR partners get access to experienced management team, skilled operational team and strong infrastructure to serve large community base in rural, semi-urban and urban regions.
iKure’s Experience with CSR Projects
- Significant experience in conducting Health Camps and we conduct ~ 15 Health Camps per week; in FY 2018-19, conducted 740 health camps and covered over 25000 patients.
- Strategic partnership with CREDAI (Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India) Bengal; regularly conduct Health Camps for CREDAI members.
- Currently engaged with Tata Metaliks for conducting Health Camps in their core beneficiary area around their Kharagpur plant.
- Collaborated with PRADAN as part of Transforming Rural India (an initiative of Tata Trust( PRADAN) to facilitate healthcare interventions in the rural communities of Torpa block in Khunti district of Jharkhand.
- Partnered with North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) to deliver primary healthcare in remote areas in Meghalaya; refer link for our intervention in Mawdem village: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMYy8W0Umc
- Working with several government and public sector organizations to conduct Health Camps; this includes, North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC), Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, etc.
- Currently set up a primary healthcare clinic in Domjur, Howrah (West Bengal) as a CSR initiative of Srijan Group, a leading real estate company in eastern India.
Link: Appreciation letter from Srijan Group
Link: Appreciation letter from PS Group