iKure’s service line also include CSR offerings. iKure’s comprehensive healthcare services for the poor combines select CSR programs uniquely tailor-made to match specific CSR goals. Our USP lies in not just curing diseases, but providing preventive measures to end illness from the root cause. iKure’s CSR partners get access to experienced management team, skilled operational team and strong infrastructure to serve a large community base in rural India. Our CSR service line include programs:
- Primary health care
- Maternal and child care
- Detection& Screening
- Capacity building & Skills Development
- Community Mobilization
- Community Messaging
Our CSR Partners are
iKure started its CSR initiative with Jindal Steel (West Midnapore, West Bengal) in early 2011. Today, iKure CSR’s clients include key leading players such as:
- Collaboration with Dabur for providing health supplements through iKure clinics
- Collaboration with Essilor for free eye check-up & dispensing spectacle at very affordable cost in 4 districts of West Bengal.
- CSR partnership with Orissa Cement Ltd. providing primary care and healthcare status of construction workers.iKure’ role as a facilitator helped build & nurture positive relationship with OCL and its community members.
- Collaboration with PS Group, Srijan Group under CREDAI, Delivering patient status documentation with ID cards, prescription with doctor signature, photos along with videos, data analytics highlighting trends and disease profile of respective health conditions.
Link: Appreciation letter from Srijan Group
Link: Appreciation letter from PS Group