1. All Fried Stuff…KFC / McDonald’s / Deep Fried Items etc.
2. All soft drinks…such as Colas / Fruit Juices and fizzy drinks
3. Mutton of bigger animals… Beef/goat/pork/steaks/non b veg burgers/salami etc.
4. Frequent Fried Rice products… Biryani / Fried Rice etc.
5. Cream enriched – Dairy Derived products………. Butter / Cheese / Marmalade etc.
6. Ice Creams / Cakes / Puddings / Pastry / Confectionery Items with cream etc.
1. Milk, if it is tolerated
2. Honey / Jam… applied on bread toast
3. Eggs. Two / three per week….more of the white than the yolk!
4. Maida derived products… such as parathas / egg-rolls etc. (Indianised version)
5. Excessive Indianised version of Chinese food (With MSG-Mono Sodium Gluconate
6. Spinach and other leafy green vegetables
1. Fibre rich fruits and vegetables (Banana is calorigenic… once in a while )
2. Oat meal / Breakfast cereals / Brown bread (instead of White Bread)
3. A handful of specific Nuts like Almonds (non-roasted and Walnuts only.
4. Occasional diet of dates / apricots etc. as snacks
5. Tea in place of Coffee….. Tea without milk and sugar… green tea etc.
6. Several glasses of plain water a day… more in summer months
1. To use the staircase instead of the elevator…. as much as possible
2. At least 20 minutes of walking on every other day if not every day – swimming is the best.
3. To leave the dining table when you feel you could have eaten some more.
4. Never to take second helpings in parties… particularly oily and greasy items.
5. No junk food like fried chicken / pizza / burgers etc.
6. Wash your face with cold water before the night sleep – sometime cucumber slices around eye.
7. Avoid heavy meal at dinner and not to hit the bed directly after dinner/lunch.
8. Get up at the same time everyday.
9. Pursue any hobby on a daily basis – even for a small duration.
10. Do some household work frequently at home, which entails physical exercise.
141-A, Jodhpur Garden, Near South City Mall, Kolkata - 700045, West Bengal, India
© Ikure 2018 All Rights Reserved